Monday 16 January 2012

Rigging-How-To’s « Kayak Fishing Blog Kayak Fishing Blog

Rigging-How-To’s

Rigging with YakAttack’s GearTrac

I recently received someGearTrac fromYakAttack and I was keen to see how best to utilise it on my kayak. However, nothing in life is easy!. The rigging on my kayak has evolved over the...

PanFish and DogBone mounts from YakAttack

I spent a few days re-rigging my kayak, incorporating some GearTrac along the way. The positioning on the GearTrac was dependent on several factors. One of those was where to position my PanFish camera/video...

Yak Attack Park-N-Pole

The YakAttack  PARK-N-Pole has been designed by Luther Cifers and the well renowned kayak fishing angler Chad Hoover.  The PARK-N-Pole has the same function as any stake out pole,  it holds your position in...

Transporting Fishing Kayaks

Kayak Transport I left the East Coast Canoe and Kayak festival and ran into a guy in the parking lot with a kayak he had just gotten a “steal” on at one of the...

2012 Wilderness Ride 135 – STS Install

I decided to add the STS – Silent Traction System to the kayak after going out for the first time because I was hitting the kayak with my paddle and just moving around in...

THE DAILY CATCH http://fishingnews.posterous.com/rigging-how-tos-kayak-fishing-blog-kayak-fish Rigging-How-To’s Rigging with YakAttack’s GearTrac By Scrumpy on 14 January 2012 Accessories , Accessories , New Kayak Fishing Gear , Reviews , Rigging-How-To's with No Comments I recently received someGearTrac fromYakAttack and I was keen to see how best to utilise it on my kayak. However, nothing ...

No comments: