Tuesday 27 November 2012

Guide and Outfitter Newfoundland Canada

Hi, My name is Jordan Locke, I am a guide and outfitter in Newfoundland Canada, I was wondering if you might know of anyone interested in a hunting or fishing trip to Newfoundland. We offer spectacular lodging and services along with access to some of the best fly fishing for Atlantic Salmon and Brook Trout that there is. We also offer the same for some of the best bear hunting and moose hunting there is. If you or someone you know are looking for the trip of a lifetime for moose, black bear, Atlantic Salmon or Brook Trout, please let me know.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=445821195448225&set=pb.338990532797959...

THE DAILY CATCH http://fishingnews.posterous.com/guide-and-outfitter-newfoundland-canada Hi, My name is Jordan Locke, I am a guide and outfitter in Newfoundland Canada, I was wondering if you might know of anyone interested in a hunting or fishing trip to Newfoundland. We offer spectacular lodging and services along with access to some of the best fly fishing for Atlantic Salmon and Bro ...

No comments: