Saturday 30 March 2013

LEARN to CATCH BASS QUICKLY

-453973558

Learn to Catch Bass Quickly and Become a Successful Angler with this Affordable GuideSo often, you go to the beach, head down, knowing you are not going to hook into a Bass. You quickly loose interest, you either give up or look for direction and help. The fact is the Bass are there. You just need to know where to look, what to look for and when to catch them. This guide will provide you with the pointers to target Bass and improve your catch rate. Click here for more details and to buy  -  The Bass Fishing Guide eBook   Thank you for your support and I really look forward to hearing some .Click here for more details and to buy  -  The Bass Fishing Guide eBook What people are saying... Geoff - just a short note to say your e-book is first class and extremely helpful, maybe I'm slightly biased living in Cornwall (Falmouth) but the book has really fired my interest in going after Bass! Steven - Thank you for your email.I really enjoyed the book. While I am not a novice fisherman,I hadn't fished for a good few years, I wanted to take my son and a work colleague out fishing during the summer to a pier near where I live. My workmate kept at me all summer to go Bass fishing instead of spinning for mackerel. I have a few freshwater and sea fishing books so I started to research bass fishing,even trying the local library but the information was a fairly basic 2 page account at best.When I received the email of your ebook offer, which for the price of a`2oz weight or a packet of hooks is superb value,I jumped at the chance and was very pleasantly surprised by the concise content and layout. It is written in lay mans terms by someone who started off frustrated and mastered their craft and then passed on their knowledge. This guide gives you an insight into the fish itself, its biology,feeding habits,THE DAILY CATCH http://fishingnews.posterous.com/learn-to-catch-bass-quickly Learn to Catch Bass Quickly and Become a Successful Angler with this Affordable GuideSo often, you go to the beach, head down, knowing you are not going to hook into a Bass. You quickly loose interest, you either give up or look for direction and help. The fact is the Bass are there. You just need t ...

No comments: